1999 Harley Davidson Fat Boy
Thank God There's Harleys... So, let's show them!
Our dear Harley friend "Brewcrew" from Wise, Virginia, United States, made available these photos of this very handsome 1999 Harley Fat Boy FLSTF motorcycle which is powered by a 1999 FLSTF 1340cc engine.
1999 Harley Davidson FAT BOY.
Harley FLSTF Fatboy Softail Specs
"Brewcrew" gave us the following specifics for this 1999 Harley Softail Fatboy:
• S&S Carburator;
• Screaming Eagle heads;
• Screaming Eagle cams;
• Screaming Eagle pistons and jugs;
• Screaming Eagle ignition;
• Chromed lower front forks and front break calipers;
• Chromed front and rear wheels;
• Chromed rear swing arm and rear break capiler;
• Harley Davidson gel battery (to protect the chrome);
• Polished brake rotors;
• Harley Davidson lowering kit;
• Side mount license tag (no bracket holes in rear fender);
• All lines are braided ;
1999 Fat Boy Engine and Gas Tank
Her's a top view of the gas tank.
Fat Boy Front End
Fat Boy Rear End
Straigt and plain rear fender.
Actually, this 1999 Harley FAT BOY motorcycle is currently for sale.
For more information:eBay Advertising
Clymer Service and Repair Manuals
Even if you have no intent to get your hands dirty - these books are a joy for every Harley Davidson fan!